1. Rates quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
2. The rental rates must be paid earlier OR while customer is receiving the car.
3. The customer is reminded that passengers and overhead damage is at their own risk at all time. All insurance is void if vehicles are driven on unsealed and unmade roads or surfaces.
4. All parking fees or traffic summons/fines incurred during the rental period will be the responsibility by the customer.
5. In addition to the rent charges, the customer is required to have a cash deposit and an equivalent as a guarantee of proper usage of the vehicle for the entire duration of the contract, sum which will be reimbursed if no damage is notified on its delivery.
6. The customer is responsible to return the vehicle for servicing and maintenance every 10000 Km or the customer can claim the cost from our company, any damage to the vehicle due to late maintenance will be responsibility of the customer.
7. The customer is responsible to pay extended rental earlier which is 3days before the end rental date. We reserve the right to terminate the rental agreement if the customer fails to make payment at the time specified.
8. The customer whom is driving the car MUST have a valid driving licence and not yet expired. The company (hirer) will be responsible for this matter